The three Educational Institutions of Arts and Culture - Rhythmic Music Conservatory (RMC), the Royal Danish Academy of Music (DKDM) and The Danish National School of Performing Arts (DDSKS) - invites you to an afternoon of presentations, performances, works, concerts and discussions, all of which are based on artistic research.
But what is artistic research? And how is research different when it is made by artists?
Come and get the answer Saturday April 27th at RMC - Rhythmic Music Conservatory.
- 13.00-13.15: Welcome with coffee and tea
- 13.15-13.45: Introduction by Niclas Nørby Hundahl (RMC), Jacob Anderskov (RMC) and Anne Gry Haugland (DKDM)
- 13.45-14.15: Yann Copier, (DDSKS): The Invisible Choreography (performance)
- 14.15-14.30: Break with coffee and tea
- 14.30-15.00: Jacob Anderskov (RMC): Sonic Complexion (concert)
- 15: 00-15: 30: Geir Draugsvoll (DKDM): Collaborative Spaces (presentation)
- 15.30-15.45: Break with coffee, tea and cake
- 15.45-16.15: Niels Lyhne Løkkegaard (RMC): Sonic potentiality and multiversal reality (presentation and work)
- 16.15-16.45: Nikolaj Hess (RMC) Transformative Mirrors (Concert)
- 16.45-17.30: Completion, networking and discussion - have a glass and some snacks
- 17.30: Thank you for today
FREE ACCESS, ALL WELCOME